The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Patrick Bateman

I do believe it was as Texas Tornado, but I'm not 100% sure (more like 85% sure).Does anyone use a fisher-man DDT as a signature move? Reason I ask is that I've never seen the move performed (or at least don't remember seeing one) and I think it's a cool move.

• Paid Members

Apologies in advance for a morbid question but I wondered what the late, great Kerry Von Erich's last pro match was. Was it for the WWF as Texas Tornado or elsewhere? Thank you.

Another Texas Tornado question..I was just wondering when Von Erich was starring in the film "Problem Child" was he in the WWF? Cheers.

Something I've always wanted to know. Why exactly was it The Kat got fired so abruptly from the WWF in 2001? I've never heard an actual reason.

Problems with Chyna apparently. Really shite excuse though.

• Paid Members

I know the one you are on about, its my favourite Austin theme. It is also on Smackdown 3 ( i think) The first one on PS2 anyway!I got it off Sledgehammer a few months ago but unfortunately lost it. Try sites like that

ok, another question. can someone give me a list of sites like sledgehammer that might have the theme?

Apologies in advance for a morbid question but I wondered what the late, great Kerry Von Erich's last pro match was. Was it for the WWF as Texas Tornado or elsewhere? Thank you.

He'd been doing matches for Texas indies, and on the day of his death (Feb 18th 1993, my 13th birthday as it happens) he was ironically supposed to face the Angel of Death. Not sure who he actually faced in his last match though...

I believe his last match was for some indy somewhere against Jim Neidhart. I've got it on a rarities tape - it's billed as Kerry's last match on there.The match, btw, is abysmal. And the fancam footage of it has two kids doing their own commentary.

I believe his last match was for some indy somewhere against Jim Neidhart. I've got it on a rarities tape - it's billed as Kerry's last match on there.The match, btw, is abysmal. And the fancam footage of it has two kids doing their own commentary.
Thanks very much for the information.God rest his soul.

What happened to Nailz? I loved that guy, then after he accused Vince of sexual advances, he was history.....he had the superstar look and everything...

Nailz appeared in WCW as The Prisoner, a few months after he left the WWF. He wrestled Sting in a match at Slamboree '93. After that, it appears he was one of the many WCW wrestlers who sat at home collecting a paycheque for doing absolutely nothing. I could be wrong but I think he officially came off of the WCW payroll come late 2000/early 2001.Nice work if you can get it, sitting at home doing nothing. I wish I had been a WCW wrestler. Edited by King Cobra