The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Davro :

Bobby Davro now does many local appearances and is a fully qualified professional wrestling referee.

Any have any more information? Quite random. :laugh:
Probably bullshit!You don't need to be qualiflied to be a proffessional wrestling referee!
At a wild guess, Id imagine Davro was perhaps a Redcoat/Bluecoat or whatever, and maybe reffed some holiday camp shows.

I remember the playing adverts on Raw and Smackdown with the slogan "get the F out". Don't think they actually went into detail but can't remember. One of the adverts was a women trimming a WWF hedge but having trouble with it. It got set on fire so the F was burnt off!

I remember the playing adverts on Raw and Smackdown with the slogan "get the F out". Don't think they actually went into detail but can't remember. One of the adverts was a women trimming a WWF hedge but having trouble with it. It got set on fire so the F was burnt off!

ah I remember it now thanks, they had t-shirts made for it aswell didnt they.

I remember when HBK returned in the NWO he was cutting a promo and said something about the WWF and then he said sarcastically "Ooops Get the F out, WWE". Thought it was quite funny!

what was the last WWF show and how did it change from WWF to WWE, I don't mean the story behind it because everyone knows that. I mean did they just say welcome to WWE or was there a new heading etc.

WWF (Smackdown!) @ Worcester, MA - Centrum - May 5, 2002WWF Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri pinned Billy Kidman with a kick to the headRandy Orton pinned Hardcore Holly with a roll upLance Storm & Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Sho Funaki & the Hurricane when Storm pinned Funaki with a superkickTazz defeated D-Von Dudley via submission with the TazzmissionMark Henry & Hugh Morrus defeated Albert & the Godfather when Henry pinned Albert with a powerslamKurt Angle pinned Edge in a No DQ match with the Olympic Slam after hitting Edge with a steel chairTorrie Wilson defeated Stacy Keibler and Ivory in a swimsuit contestWWF Tag Team Champions Billy Gunn & Chuck Palumbo defeated Al Snow & Maven when Palumbo pinned Maven with the Jungle KickTest pinned Rikishi with a boot to the face after Christian interfered; after the bout, Rikishi gave Christian the StinkfaceWWF World Champion Hulk Hogan pinned Chris Jericho with the boot to the face and the legdrop thehistoryofwwe.com

Does anybody know the difference between Figure Four Weekly Online's "$6.95 Quick Sign-up" and the regular "regular $7.99 sign-up" as they both say the same thing "Figure Four Weekly Online-Only One Month"? With no links to paypal or credit card details on the $6.95 service, have I stumbled on an obsolete link?

Does anybody know the difference between Figure Four Weekly Online's "$6.95 Quick Sign-up" and the regular "regular $7.99 sign-up" as they both say the same thing "Figure Four Weekly Online-Only One Month"? With no links to paypal or credit card details on the $6.95 service, have I stumbled on an obsolete link?

I believe so, Alvarez up'ed the price a couple of months ago when he archieved all the radio shows (previously a show would only be up for 3 months). Funnily enough i still pay only $6.95, because i signed up for the pay-pal monthly recurring, and the price can't be changed untill i cancel then re-subscribe.