The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone know if next weeks ECW is Live ? because the shedule was meant to be

10/3 show will be live, the 10/10 show will be taped prior to the 10/9 Raw, and the 10/17 show will be taped prior to Smackdown on 10/10.

Because tommorow's ECW is NOT Live as it was taped before Raw tonight, so maybe they changed them around and next weeks will be Live instead of taping it before the 3 hour Raw ?That's how it looks to me, just a simple swap around. Live next week, taped this week. Edited by the g

Does anyone know if next weeks ECW is Live ? because the shedule was meant to be

10/3 show will be live, the 10/10 show will be taped prior to the 10/9 Raw, and the 10/17 show will be taped prior to Smackdown on 10/10.

Because tommorow's ECW is NOT Live as it was taped before Raw tonight, so maybe they changed them around and next weeks will be Live instead of taping it before the 3 hour Raw ?That's how it looks to me, just a simple swap around. Live next week, taped this week.
Of course I know the answer to this now since there was a taping before SD last night :)

Demolition question brahs.How did Crush join the group in 1990? Did the Demo's just turn up with three people one day?

I don't think there was a specific stroyline reason given for him joining the team, they just recruited him and were allowed to use any two members in title defences.The real reason for Crush joining was because Bill Eadie had some fairly severe health problems and was limited in what he could do in the ring.