The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Jack_Bauer

who are MNM, i know the bird was on tough enough 3, but who are the guys, have they wrestled somewhere else, they look familar.

I didn't know Melina was on Tough Enough.Nitro is Johnny Nitro (can't remember his real name). He won Tough Enough 3 and was Eric Bischoff's assistant last year for a short spell.Mercury is Joey Matthews, a long time independent wrestler who is mates with the Hardys.

• Paid Members

who are MNM, i know the bird was on tough enough 3, but who are the guys, have they wrestled somewhere else, they look familar.

Joey Matthews, ex-ECW & 3PW, and Johnny Nitro, Tough Enough 3 winner, who was bischoff's assistant for a while.I didn't think Melina was on tough Enough, anyone confirm?

Joey Matthews, ex-ECW & 3PW, and Johnny Nitro, Tough Enough 3 winner, who was bischoff's assistant for a while.I didn't think Melina was on tough Enough, anyone confirm?
She got down to the last 25 of Tough Enough 3.

Guest Mark_A

I have lost my ps of this year that gives the top 50 is there anyone who could get it hereThanks in advance

It's on tonight - Sky Sports Extra at midnight.

Thanks dude, I dont get Sports Extra :angry:
Only thing i would say is to catch Experience or Velocity or if not download it.