The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone have a transcript of the Cactus Jack promo from the Anti-Hardcore gimmick era that mentions the death of Eddie Gilbert and fans reaction to it?

You know, I once asked Tommy Dreamer "Tommy - what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?" and he said "Cactus, I don

Speaking of Rebellion, why the hell did they always end up changing the scheduled card on the night?

I'm sure it was a mix of Taker perhaps being slightly injured (or maybe that was just a work), but his missus was also giving birth around that time. I was just wondering if the only differences would have been Taker vs Lesnar in main event, and Edge against Matt Hardy as opposed to Booker T who was on the tour to add some name value to it.

• Paid Members

The night after King of the Ring 2000, if I recall correctly.He was in the ring with The Rock and explained how Linda was messing with the McMahon/Helmsley regime because she loved Vince. Vince then had a hunch that Linda wanted another baby. He then said the immortal words "Linda, i'm your genetic jackhammer. DADDYS COMING HOME!!!!"The segment wrapped up with Rock explaining to Vince he was an asshole. Rock Bottom. End of McMahon/Helmsley Storyline.

• Paid Members

Is there a website which lists Big Vision's forthcoming wrestling releases in the UK?The only one I can find is the US site.

You could keep an eye on the distributors (LACE INTERNATIONAL LTD) area of Sendit.com. Doesn't tell you the release dates, but it lists some titles coming soon.http://www.sendit.com/video/browseby/distr...r/6000000001076Hardy's one can be found there..http://www.sendit.com/video/browseby/distr...001076/o:20/j:TSorry I couldn't help more.

The night after King of the Ring 2000, if I recall correctly.He was in the ring with The Rock and explained how Linda was messing with the McMahon/Helmsley regime because she loved Vince. Vince then had a hunch that Linda wanted another baby. He then said the immortal words "Linda, i'm your genetic jackhammer. DADDYS COMING HOME!!!!"The segment wrapped up with Rock explaining to Vince he was an asshole. Rock Bottom. End of McMahon/Helmsley Storyline.

Cheers.