The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

what is the current schedule for TNA on bravo 2? Like when does impact air and what sort of delay is it? Same question for pay per views??

iMPACT! airs two days after it airs in the US here (Thursday in the US, Saturday here), although sometimes they fuck up and show older editions (they did that last week). PPVs are shown on the Wednesday after they air on the Sunday in America.Question of my own: what are all the ROH shows that took place in the UK called?

We had 'Unified', 'Anarchy in the UK', 'Fifth Year Festival' (night one in Liverpool) and the last night in Liverpool I believe is known as 'Fifth Year Festival: Finale'. I'm not too sure about the shows done in conjunction with FWA. Possibly 'Frontiers of Honor'?

On the Raw is Benoit highlight vid when he won at WMXX, weren't there two boys that come to the ring with his wife? All reports surrounding the death mention only his son, anyone know who else that was?

He has two other kids who were in Canada at the time.

On the Raw is Benoit highlight vid when he won at WMXX, weren't there two boys that come to the ring with his wife? All reports surrounding the death mention only his son, anyone know who else that was?

Fuck. Cheers

Are they both Nancy's? Or from a previous relationship?

• Paid Members

Are they both Nancy's? Or from a previous relationship?
Previous

Anyone know if Chris Benoit ever did a "shoot interview" (RFVideo style, for example) at any point in his career?

No, he never did that. When he got into WCW people working for the company very rarely did shoots. I remember Konnan did one while he was still in WCW, and he blasted quite a few people in it. When he got into WCW in like 95 he was off the marked for shoots until he died. Would have been a good shoot tho.

Frontiers of Honor with the FWA at York Hall and Frontiers Of Honor 2 with FWA and IPW:UK. I think that was in Orpington.

It was actually in the utter shithole that is Swanley, and was the first time that IPW had run a show there. Considering the talent involved it was a really rubbish show (not AWA Summer Legends in Ware shit, but just not that good)...