The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I recently purchased Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon and on the cover it says. Features commentary by Stone Cold Steve Austin. I've looked on all the matches but cant seem to find the bit that turns the Austin commentary on. Anyone any ideas?

I recently purchased Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon and on the cover it says. Features commentary by Stone Cold Steve Austin. I've looked on all the matches but cant seem to find the bit that turns the Austin commentary on. Anyone any ideas?

I've concluded that they used the word "commentary" to describe Austin's comments during the main segment. Like you, all the extra matches on my disks have no visible option to change commentary like they normally do. Just my outcome though, someone may have another answer.

Where can I find a list of every ROH show (not including house shows) that has taken place since the beginning of 2006 until present?Thank you.

Not sure what you mean by 'House show' (Every ROH event is taped and released apart from some of the afternoon cards. The ROH website has a list of every show apart from one or two afternoon cards, I think this list is exhaustive.

Whats the story about Lex Luger killing sensational Elizabeth?

They took a load of drugs, she died.Lex wasn't really implicated in her death (except by WWE Confidential), but when the cops went to the house, they found a truckload of drugs and Lex got in the shit for that.

What is it that gets read out before title matches in Japan, and does it happen anywhere else?