The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Is edge injured? i read somewhere that he's injured and that the plan for wrestlemania is for him not to take part in the match, or take part as little as possible. considering what happened on smackdown, and the "fake injury" angle they did during that money in the bank battle royal on raw a few weeks ago, it seems true enough. can anyone confirm this? thanks!

Edge has a fractured jaw I believe, hence no action for the last few weeks. He's said to not be 100 percent going into Mania.WCW Pillman won a lot of matches with either a crossbody or a dropkick from the top rope, from what I remember.

• Paid Members

Can anyone fill me in on the background to Austin's "What?" catchphrase? I recall it having something to do with Christian...

I don't remember Christian being involved, just that it was during the invasion. Austin just kept saying it all of a sudden on an episode of either Smackdown or Raw. The show ended with Austin throwing Angle's medals into a canal and saying "What?" one more time.

Austin came up with it on a message he left on Christian's answer phone. Basically Austin was driving along and was bored so phoned Christian and got his machine, so he started describing what he saw. He said something like 'I just drove by a signpost... What? I said a signpost' and then continued working on it from there. He tells that story on the 'What?' DVD.

Austin came up with it on a message he left on Christian's answer phone. Basically Austin was driving along and was bored so phoned Christian and got his machine, so he started describing what he saw. He said something like 'I just drove by a signpost... What? I said a signpost' and then continued working on it from there. He tells that story on the 'What?' DVD.

Ah nice one - thanks to the other guy who chipped in too :thumbsup:

i was watching the hulk hogan special thats been on sky sports all week, and at about 40 mins of the show, after talkin about the hogan/sting match, jimmy hart was talking about hogan going back to the wwe. then they showed a clip of hogan, on the old wwf raw stage, walking down the isle wearing an nwo t-shirt. was i just seeing things or did this actually happen? i didnt think there was any hogan-nwo reference on raw till the nwo had their little stint in the wwe?