The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I'm watching some matches from Michinoku Pros show in the UK in 1996, just wondering how many shows did they do in the UK?

Two. One was somewhere on the south coast, I think and featured the Michinoku boys against the Brits in singles and tag matches. The second was in Croydon and was an all-British undercard with the six-man Michinoku match as the main event.

As someone said earlier, he used the People's Elbow against Legion of Doom during the LOD vs Nation feud in late 1997.I remember quite a few times he used it in the middle of a match and it wasn't a finisher until much later on.Didn't he attempt it on Austin at the In Your House: D-Generation X ppv in December 1997?

I know he nailed it a month before at Survivor Series 1997 on Ken Shamrock. That was before it was given a name.

I got messed around by my local newsagents one month and never recieved my usual copy of Power Slam magazine, but I cant remember which issue it was, I dont know if anyone on here can tell me? It was the one with the second half of their Family Ties story, I just dont know if it was issue 137 or 139.

:yinyang: Are Deep South Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling WWE's only developmental territories?

They're the only official ones, but the WWE have sent wrestlers to Memphis before and recently Boogeyman was sent down to train at Booker T's school.

:yinyang: Are Deep South Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling WWE's only developmental territories?

They're the only official ones, but the WWE have sent wrestlers to Memphis before and recently Boogeyman was sent down to train at Booker T's school.
Harley Race's promotion (I Think it's WAW) and Dory Funk's Bang! TV are also non-WWE owned developmental territories. WWE also said that if Lance Storm gives a reccomendation, they'll give that wreslter a tryout automatically. Don't know how true that is.What's Bobby Heenen doing these days? I haven't heard much from him lately after the shoots and HOF.

Harley Race's promotion (I Think it's WAW) and Dory Funk's Bang! TV are also non-WWE owned developmental territories. WWE also said that if Lance Storm gives a reccomendation, they'll give that wreslter a tryout automatically. Don't know how true that is.
Harley Race's group is WLW - World League Wrestling. A lot of WLW talent ends up in NOAH such as Wade Chism who is making his Japanese debut in November. Trevor Murdoch, who also toured NOAH, is an ex-WLWer who made it to WWE.logo2.jpg