The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone know a good wrestling torrent site? I've found quite a few but they all seem to require an invite. >_>

There's a new site about, PM'd you :)

Looking for a match date.It's an All Japan early 90's 6 Man Tag (Likely 1991). It's Kobashi/Kikuchi/Misawa v Taue/Tsuruta/Fuchi, it features leg work on Kobashi and Kikuchi, and Taue beats Kikuchi when he cathces him running in with a kind of STO (Not sure of actual name).It could be either 26/08/90 or 24/03/91 though could be neither.My DVD has a Taue/Fuchi/Jumbo v Kawada/Kobashi/Misawa tag supposedly on 24/3/91 but I'm sure that's the wrong date.

Edited by anarchistxx

Guest the dynamite man

1. What happened to TUF 2, it was being shown on Bravo again last week and now its fucked off.2. What the fuck is a PSD site?

2. What the fuck is a PSD site?

A PSD is an image already cut out for you so you can apply to a website or sig or whatever you want without all the pissing about, also known as a render.Take the DX logo's in my sig, I downloaded a PSD of a DX sign then edited the colour to make it brighter then just whacked on the sig 3 times. Edited by the g

Guest the dynamite man

2. What the fuck is a PSD site?

A PSD is an image already cut out for you so you can apply to a website or sig or whatever you want without all the pissing about, also known as a render.Take the DX logo's in my sig, I downloaded a PSD of a DX sign then edited the colour to make it brighter then just whacked on the sig 3 times.
Oh right, thanks for clearing that up.

I have just seen a short clip of Gary Coleman being smashed by Jeff Jarrett's guitar. Before the shot, Coleman's hat falls off and something falls to the floor. I imagine it is some padding, but can anyone confirm this?