The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Which was the ECW show where Bam Bam threw Spike Dudley into the crowd and took down about 50 people? You know the one, it was always shown in the later highlight packages...

ECW Guilty As Charged 1999 I think...
Just checked, it's not guilty as charged 99. It's Spike and New Jack Vs the Dudleys on that.It's not at Hardcore Heaven 97 either. I'm pretty sure the one I'm on about was held in the Hammerstein Ballroom..........Any advances anyone?
I'm sure it was Born to be Wired at the ECW arena, which Spike won, setting up the rematch for Hardcore Heaven '97 the following weekend.
Just checked, and it's not that one either.It must have been around the 1999/2000 time..... did they have a match at all this late on?

I think WWE were under the impression that he would be working again, after he "screwed" Lex Luger at WM. I don't think he was thinking that way, not were his insurers Lloyds of London. There was also talk of him joining Rick Rude in WCW, though Rude's career ending injury may have scuppered that...

• Paid Members

What move was it where Tazz would always say "Well, what goes up...must come down!"

Was it Big Show's choke slam?
Not sure, but it might have been Undertaker's Last Ride...
Actually come to think of it, it might've been the Doomsday Device.