The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

1. What have been WWF/E's highest and lowest attendences for RAW, Smackdown and PPVs?2. Have they ran televised events from all 50 states? (I doubt Alaska for one)

Anyone?Also...3. How did Triple H and Cactus Jack come to feud in early 2000?
Maybe this website will help you with attendance figures - www.angelfire.com/wrestling/cawthon777/results.htmAs for the Cactus/HHH feud, when the McMahon-Helmsley regime came into power they made the Rock & Mankind fight each other in the "Pink Slip on a Pole" match where the first one to get the slip would keep their job, and the other would be fired. Mankind lost and then in the following weeks, HHH and DX would make fun of Mankind including an hilarious video that was made and having Mideon dress up as the fake Mankind.Eventually, the Rock and the entire roster demanded Foley be rehired or they would all quit so they had no choice. Then after a match, (a tag or six man with HHH and Mankind on opposite sides) HHH bloodied Mankind and pedigreed him through a table. Then a few days later Mankind said he didn't want to fight HHH in a Street Fight at the Rumble, and said he knew someone who can replace him, and took his mask and shirt off the reveal a Cactus Jack t-shirt. HHH sold it as if Cactus was someone totally different to Mankind and that he could kill him.Sorry to be so detailed, but I always remember the stuff I enjoy watching, and this feud was one of them.

I remember that during the time that Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans earlier this year it was reported on WWE.com that Heidenreich had not been able to locate his wife and child who lived in the area. The last thing I read was that Heidenreich went to New Orleans himself to help look for them. He has since returned to the WWE after only a very short absence so I am guessing this situation has been resolved. can anyone give me some more details please.Cheers

Does the wrestling promotion DDT hve a website? Could someone post its url please?

Shining Wizard - Keiji Muto's step-up knee to the face, done from a variety of situations.Shining Black - Masahiro Chono's step up Yakuza kick to the face, used I think because he and Muto were tag partners.Shining Triangle - Shinzuke Nakamura's step up triangle choke hold. runs up, does the conventional foot-on-knee set up, then grabs the opponent's arm, while his legs wrap around the opponent's neck/body.Only three I know of.

Shining Wizard - Keiji Muto's step-up knee to the face, done from a variety of situations.Shining Black - Masahiro Chono's step up Yakuza kick to the face, used I think because he and Muto were tag partners.Shining Triangle - Shinzuke Nakamura's step up triangle choke hold. runs up, does the conventional foot-on-knee set up, then grabs the opponent's arm, while his legs wrap around the opponent's neck/body.Only three I know of.

Arik "Only gay in the village" Cannon does a step up enziguri he calls the "Glimmering Warlock". He's pretty shit though.Andy Shoes' finish is The Shining Shoes, his own high speed, 70's version of the Mutoh standard.

I remember that during the time that Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans earlier this year it was reported on WWE.com that Heidenreich had not been able to locate his wife and child who lived in the area. The last thing I read was that Heidenreich went to New Orleans himself to help look for them. He has since returned to the WWE after only a very short absence so I am guessing this situation has been resolved. can anyone give me some more details please.Cheers

I believe it was reported on wwe.com that he had found them safe and well shortly after.

I believe it was reported on wwe.com that he had found them safe and well shortly after.
I thought it was the opposite. Didn't Heidenreich wrestle with a black armband for a while? And it was his father that was missing.

How much of the 1991 stuff involving Jake Roberts/Undertaker/Warrior/Randy Savage - the Savage/Roberts snake stuff, Warrior/Undertaker trials before Summerslam 91 etc. - are on the respective Roberts and Warrior DVDs that have just come out and which of the two is worth me buying first?