WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

Guest kidrock7235769

Look on the bright side .... The Wrestling channel starts in 5 hours 50 mins!!!

Damn right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the crowd are starting to notice just how many times "[insert wrestler] is taken out of the action" Its far too obvious that no-one's getting the fall for a while.Any bets on a "surprise rollup" to win? :bored:

Please Vince........let Benoit win!He may flop as champ but he deserves the win at the grandaddy of them all

Guest kidrock7235769

How long has Triple H been black?

I didn't know he was black :p you can tell thats fake, maybes got the idea of Steph :confused:

For god sake people. can you all stop moaning, anyone else I've spoke with (who's round at the minute [brother, 5 friends from work]) said they think its a good WM, cant remember who said it, but it tends to be the Internet fans who do want to pick everything apart :(Granted, this hasnt been the best WM of all time, but I think it's still quite a good WMHave to say that I marked for the "Oh Yeees" of Paul Bearer and I like the new Taker gimmick. Taker's said many times that he doesnt like to re-hash gimmicks, but evolve them, as said before, part biker, part Undertaker, like the hairstyle more than I thought I would, at one point in the match, he did look like his old self :)

You can't buy the Undertaker as a deadman with SARA tattooed on his neck.

What should he do, get it removed ;)

Major gusher! That impressed me how much blood appeared from nowhere. Triple H surely has to juice too cos he alwys taps a gusher which can sicken people.

There's three tables available - chance for all three to be used? 2 at the most I say. Pedigree and a German to be used