WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would have worked as a Hogan-style nostalgia act, involving purple gloves or the awesome 97 look. But they're trying to meld the two gimmicks, which is retarded. You can't buy the Undertaker as a deadman with SARA tattooed on his neck.I'm going to sum this up by stealing from the Simpsons."WAIT. This isn't a new Undertaker! It's the exact same Taker you've been watching for months, only with a cheap hat!">murmurs of agreement<"But she's got a new hat! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT"

Guest kidrock7235769

I thought they could of done better for that return. That was nothing special considering they did all these promos and he didn't look dead, i mean they bury him he should of come out like he had just risen from the grave. A hige disappointment, i was expecting a bit more than a walk down the ramp. I can live with it just glad that he is trying to be more Deadman than biker rubbish.

Did he just announce Benoit as being from Atlanta, Georgia or is my hearing going?

Guest Niall

Here's the plan for the main.Vince, at least, will have caught on to what the crowd heat means for this main.Triple H and Shawn have to turn on Benoit and screw him royally. They can turn this crowd heat into something huge. They will be shitting on Triple H anyway - but why not turn it into legit heat, I can just see Trips face as he stares into an MSG crowd chanting "You FAT FUCK" or "BULLSHIT".And let's face it - what other purpose can Michaels serve right now?Sets Benoit up to beat Trips at Backlash instead, in Edmonton.

I don't understand why people want the crowd to shit on HHH during this match. I want them to suspend disbelief and be totally into the match, thus adding to it infinitely.As for HHH winning, there is no chance. The main event for Backlash is supposed to be Benoit v Michaels.

Edited by Alan

• Paid Members

Atlanta Gorgia? For god's sake Vince is doing his best to mess everything up before Shane gets the company at the end of the show. If they turn Benoit heel on Canada they are officially worse than WCW.Triple H this morning: "crap I've forgot my boots, hey Rock, you still got those Rocky Miavia boots?"Rock: "don't worry mate, I'll hook you up."

Edited by ELsupremo

Dear God I want a Taker Stetson now. I've taken so much time looking for a Resistol hat like JR's that a free one with a Taker DVD would be like manna from heaven :bored: