GPW Kristian Zane Posted December 21, 2003 Posted December 21, 2003 Tommy Dreamer in the sense hes lost nearly every match hes been in this yr, especially against Rico
DarthKillYourself Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Scott SteinerAs i want see the return of WCW super heel steiner not a watered down version. ^^^ Uh-huh.
Fog Dude Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 I know no-one's nominated him yet but - Christian.
Gwailofilms Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Teddy Hart - Undisputed nimrod of the year.
coelavery Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 I'd say the Big Show. This guy is a joke, an insult to all the hard-working wrestlers who will never get a full-time job in wrestling, and an embarrassment to wrestling in general. No matter how much it would cost, I'd get rid of him ASAP unless he lost weight (really this time) and trained more to become a better wrestler. If he got down to about 350-400 lbs he could be a mile better.
simon needle Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 goldberg... soulless performing almost every time. and the way he won the belt was shitty.no sell of a sledge hammer so bad it makes al anow no selling of chairs from a few years back look like A* grade
Guest rage against the wwe Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Teddy Hart - cos he has disrespected CM Punk & Steve Corino I f'n hate Teddy Hart RATWWE.
Recommended Posts