any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

Guest Princess Seashell

Hey, no one has any right to negatively comment on how another person looks! Whats gorgeous to one person is minging to another - otherwise the world wouldn't work! All wrestling fans are amazing and beautiful in their own ways!! Hey take it from me, my friend likes Jody Fliesch :crazy::laugh:

Edited by Princess Seashell

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, no one has any right to negatively comment on how anoher person looks!

As we are the internet, everyone has a superiority complex. We do it about wrestlers' abilities 24/7 so the looks of wrestling fans was just a natural progression.Very funny topic somewhat ruined by this bickering. Yes, I'm sure some of you ladies and gents are attractive ... equally I'm sure some are not. Such is the way of the world.Now drop it!

hello all, it is momi back to talk. did everybody think that the show on sunday night was a good one. i thought that it was very good. i liked the bit especially where all the dirt was dropped on the Undertaker. And it was good to see lots of Kane. He is my favorit wrestling. i think his match was the best one in the whole show.

hello all, it is momi back to talk. did everybody think that the show on sunday night was a good one. i thought that it was very good. i liked the bit especially where all the dirt was dropped on the Undertaker. And it was good to see lots of Kane. He is my favorit wrestling. i think his match was the best one in the whole show.

Thanks for the Spoilers or lack thereof you bugger! :sly:

Guest Scott Hall's Therapist

Im guessing you now know who Molly Holly is? ;)

can you repeat please, i dont not understand 'spoiler' 'thereof' and 'bugger'

Spoiler - dont talk about the show on sunday because not everyone[Me included]will have seen it.thereof - pretty self explanatory i thought.Bugger - General slang for a homosexual i was annoyed therefore thought to offend you.

there is no need to offend me steevi, im sorry that i talked about the sunday show.

thats ok sir just remember in future there are some People on here that take that sort of stuff a bit more seriously.