Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest The Masked Avenger

click on the march 12th - TBA part in the upcoming events, it come up that its in the rex plex.This could be a cock up and they may have just neglected to update this part of the sight though

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone whos on the package should have had an email about this:

HALL OF FAME RECEPTION AND INDUCTION CEREMONY> TICKET REQUEST FORM> SATURDAY, MARCH 13, 2004  - 6:45PM> TIMES SQUARE AREA LOCATION> > You will have the opportunity to obtain SuperStar autographs, meet WWE Hall Of Fame inductees, receive exclusive souvenir items, and enjoy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar.  The ticket cost is $200 USD.

Nice and Cheap!!!!!!!!!!

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

Travel Packers first followed by the general public.$200 is too much for what it will be imo. My mates and I will not be going. You don't even get a meal.

Edited by webmastfowrestlegame

Reminder raw tickets on sale Saturday 3pm our timehttp://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00003835...4&minorcatid=27

Edited by brett

• Paid Members

At $200 they can f*ck right off. You don't exactly get much for your money do you? Many better things in New York to spend the cash on.

Edited by AJ~

ghostbusters_firehouse.jpgSlightly off topic, any fans of classic film Ghostbusters can visit the orginal fire station used in the film.Its located on 14 North Moore StVarick StTribecaNew YorkThink im going to have cheesy photos taken outside the place, you dam right.

Has anyone figured out how they are going to travel between Manhattan and East Rutherford for Raw on 14th March? I know it is only 6 miles but the "special event" bus they run to the Meadowlands is NOT on for every event at the Continental Airlines Arena. If the bus IS on.....fine and dandy. If not I don't think there is a "standard" bus that would run from this area to Manhattan after RAW. Taxis? Anyone been to this arena in the past can help out with some travel info? Cheers.

Guest CJ Brown

6 miles is nothing, walk it you lazy so and soAs for the dinner, i want more detail before I splash out that kind of poundage. Any clues as to the inductees?