Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest CJ Brown

Hi Fans, does anybody have any ideas of a good hotel to stay in around Heathrow for the Monday night before we fly out, cheap is good

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sincerely guys have a great time, once in a lifetime oppotunity me thinks. Wrestlemania for me is the bets time of the year. It really focuses on the glitz and glamour of the sport which is what got me into it as a wee child. America is great especially New York, just reading what some of you guys are visiting admittadly makes me green with envy. I imagine with the platinum package you'll all be attending the Fan AXXcess weekend?Just watching those on DVD's etc really makes you realise why you love wrestling. I myself have a wrestlemania ritual which has been in order since Wrestlemania 15. I go down my mates either on saturday night time or sunday day time and walk up tunstall hills (fellow mackems of the board know just what im taking about) sit up there and just talk about the event, matches, the year in wrestling and get syked for the event, which all in all sounds shit compared what you's will be up to. Enjoy It, its once in a lifetime!

I imagine with the platinum package you'll all be attending the Fan AXXcess weekend?

Axxess is no more this year, which I cant say im too disheartened about.In Houston I enjoyed it very much, sadly in Toronto they'd oversold the event so much that it was pretty tricky to breathe, let alone actually move around.By the time the event hit seattle it was about 5 times smaller than usual and really wasn't worth the admission money.This year the travel packers get an autograph session on the Saturday morning/afternoon, and the Bagel and Biceps Brunch on Sunday, which for the first time is also open to the general public - which is a pity!8 weeks and counting. Edited by guts316

as far as hotels around heathrow. The night before i moved to Canada I stayed in the Travel in , it was huge and thought it was very good. Plus only a few mins bus ride away and the bus was like every 5 mins. Roll on WrestleMania !! 3rd row baby !!!!!!!!!PS , as a non travel package holder (i just have a regular ringside ticket) what other wrestle mania event can i go to over the weekend and how do i get tickets. There doesnt seem to be much info on the website and im hoping you guys might know something regarding other wrestlemania weekend events. Plus for any one looking for cheap acomodation in NYC id recomend the Big Apple HOstel, its like 30 bucks and only 15 mins walk from the garden , like 1 min from Times Square.

Non travel packers can get tickets to the Bacon Bagels and Biceps Brunch on Sunday and also can get tickets to the Saturday night dinner. I got an email a while back and it says details will become available during late January, so just keep checking the WWE site

Guest The Masked Avenger
:( dont wirry Pickers, Im sure you'll make it to Mania somehow.also MLW are doing a show in the RexPlex on the 12th

also MLW are doing a show in the RexPlex on the 12th

I remember hearing months ago that they would do a show there on the 12th, but then I think I saw somewhere on here that it was cancelled as they were just working in Florida now or something.Didn't someone say some other promotion might end up using that arena on the 12th instead but nothing is confirmed?Or have MLW now confirmed they are definitely there now?

Guest The Masked Avenger

I also remember them accouncing they were doing the rex plex months ago when I first got WMXX tickets.I think they cancelled but have decided to re-book and go ahead and do the show on march 12th.If in doubt check www.MLW.com

If in doubt check www.MLW.com

For matches, ticket information, arena locations and more, visit the specific event of your interest below:February 13: BURNING CRUSH TOUR in Ft. Lauderdale, FL at War Memorial Auditorium (TV Taping) February 14: BURNING CRUSH TOUR in Orlando, FL at Tabu Night Club(TV Taping) March 12: Underground TV taping TBA March 13: Underground TV taping TBA April 9: Underground TV taping TBA April 10: Underground TV taping TBANothing for definite it seems. :(

Guest The Masked Avenger

From MLW.comMARCH 12: UNDERGROUND TV Taping in Elizabeth, NJ at The RexPlexMajor League Wrestling, Inc. ("MLW") is proud to announce that it will make its New Jersey debut at the RexPlex at 1001 Ikea Drive in Elizabeth, NJ 07201 with an Underground TV television taping to not be missed!

From MLW.comMARCH 12: UNDERGROUND TV Taping in Elizabeth, NJ at The RexPlexMajor League Wrestling, Inc. ("MLW") is proud to announce that it will make its New Jersey debut at the RexPlex at 1001 Ikea Drive in Elizabeth, NJ 07201 with an Underground TV television taping to not be missed!

TMA can you tell me where you found that info on MLW.com mate? I can only find the event schedule listed by dopper. Cheers.