Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 30 Paid Members Posted September 30 (edited) Apex… PARAMOUNT+ MAIN CARD Brendan Allen vs Christian Leroy Duncan Jai Herbert vs Matheus Camilo Loopy Godinez vs Ketlen Souza Andre Fili vs Kai Kamaka III Malcolm Wellmaker vs Otari Tanzilovi PARAMOUNT+ PRELIMS Gerald Meerschaert vs Julius Walker Ismael Bonfim vs Francisco Prado Niko Price vs Leon Shahbazyan Felipe Franco vs Brendson Ribeiro RJ Harris vs Allen Frye Jr Darya Zheleznyakova vs Alice Pereira Melissa Gatto vs Ernesta Kareckaite  Don’t have a lot to say about this at all. Allen vs CLD is an OK main event for the Apex, I guess. It’s one of those fights where I genuinely wouldn’t give a bollocks if it got cancelled though. Nice to see CLD get the spotlight though, hopefully he rises to the occasion. What else? I quite like Loopy but she’s a bit hot and cold. Wellmaker had a really strong start in the UFC but got derailed badly and is now coming off back-to-back losses. Herbert vs Camilo could be fun. Oh and Niko Price there. He’s back already despite his fight with Michael Chiesa in March supposedly being both men’s swansong. Apparently this is definitely his farewell now. Niko said the matchmakers talked him into having one more because Chiesa’s retirement overshadowed his last time.  Edited Thursday at 02:13 PM by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 1 Paid Members Posted October 1 No mention of your boy Meerchaert wand? Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted October 2 Author Paid Members Posted October 2 On 10/1/2026 at 8:34 AM, Egg Shen said: No mention of your boy Meerchaert wand? To be honest I rushed that post together in about two minutes and completely overlooked it 🤣 love Meerschaert but I wish he’d stop now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.