James Castle passes away

• Paid Members

Sad news from Rev Pro that former regular James Castle has died. Poor guy had leukaemia for the second time in four years and it was a fight too far this time round. Always enjoyed watching him at the Rev Pro shows. Underrated guy in the Brit Wres boom a few years back and just a great person in general to his fans. 

I remember him being an RPW regular, he seemed to be fairly well regarded by them but suddenly disappeared. I'm now guessing illness was the reason. Shame, the guy must have still been in his 30s, he was young when I first saw him against Tencozy in 2015. 

My mum was at a Disney themed wedding a few years back, and the mum of the bride let my mum know there were 2 wrestlers there because it was known that I liked wrestling. It was James Castle and Zoe Lucas, my mum showed me pics and I was like yeah I know who they are. Both quite polite I've been told. Apparently he had to dash off, wrestle a match and then come back for the reception.