Mark Dallas gone from ICW

Daddymagic

Didn't realise stuff came out about ICW in the speaking out movement, must have past me by. I really got into ICW, only went to 1 show, but bought some shows and subsribed for a while to their streaming service. They had some very charismatic characters on their shows and you could get into some emotional investment. Never really understood why they didn't push Joe Hendry to the moon though.

Regarding RPW, they seem to be using less imports for their York Hall shows, so I imagine they are doing well. But they are running shows in Sheffield, Southampton, St Neots and London constantly. They seem to have their own guys over and as champs as for a while NJPW guys were champs such as Styles, Sabre Jr, Shibata, Ishii, Ospreay and Tana. I haven't been to one of their shows since 2018 though. I got bored, no connection to wrestlers, Scurll's heel but always trying to get cheers was shit, it was just wrestling for the sake of wrestling. The massive delays to shows was annoying too, always opened doors an hour late. I get Scurll isn't there now, and they do shows that don't have the shitty York Hall security but I just haven't bothered to get back into it. It may not be for me, but they keep people going, although Ospreay will be a big loss.