Mattf1983 Posted October 31, 2021 Posted October 31, 2021 Anyone got any eras in blocks and are they worth it for anymore obscure matches unseen? If so comment below ? Quote
Mattf1983 Posted November 1, 2021 Author Posted November 1, 2021 I know that I emailed you in our last convo reply Mr busy ? Quote
gazthejaz Posted November 1, 2021 Posted November 1, 2021 Did you apologies for late do you want me to sort a list of what I have I've got 3 days off Quote
Mattf1983 Posted November 1, 2021 Author Posted November 1, 2021 Course mate I'll always be wanting a top up ? Quote
Paid Members SBD Posted November 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2021 12 hours ago, Mattf1983 said: Anyone got any eras in blocks and are they worth it for anymore obscure matches unseen? If so comment below ? There is a 23 Disc Set I think it's a DVDVR Comp I had tracked down a seller but his price was a bit to rich for me Quote
Mattf1983 Posted November 1, 2021 Author Posted November 1, 2021 How rich are we talking? As I am keen to find the weirder matches unseen Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.