james4293 Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 Hi I have 60 figures (opened and played with) from 99-2003 All TTL ( i know there is not a lot of love for these but a few people do) 3 have been slightly defaced, one was drew gloves on, another wrist bands, and the third looks like Jeff Hardys hair was coloured black and rubbed out might not be the case though. The others are in decent condition nothing hanging off or anything. I would also be willing to swap for some Hasbro, Bend Ems or the Mannix bootlegs ( which are the ugliest but my favourite) 1 meant to be a pic doesn't look like it worked damn I'm bad at this i have pics if you'd like to give me your email or whatever.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted February 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2021 On 1/30/2021 at 8:48 PM, james4293 said: 1 meant to be a pic doesn't look like it worked damn I'm bad at this i have pics if you'd like to give me your email or whatever.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.