Looking like a right twat

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Have you looked like a right twat recently, for no good reason? I just literally punched the air like someone at the end of an 80s TV show in freeze frame, to punctuate the "Solid" of Ashford & Simpson's "Solid", which came up as a surprise on a Spotify radio channel. Looked over, and saw a couple of workmates looking at me like I was a loon.

Isn't the first time that's happened in the last month, either, though I forget what song that was to.

• Paid Members

At work the other day I loudly spoke the dialogue between Ming and Klytus from Flash Gordon that plays at the beginning of the song Flash by Queen. The song was playing and I had no idea a stranger was in the room with me as they were being obscured from my view by a vending machine.

"Klytus I'm BOOORED"

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

At work the other day I loudly spoke the dialogue between Ming and Klytus from Flash Gordon that plays at the beginning of the song Flash by Queen. The song was playing and I had no idea a stranger was in the room with me as they were being obscured from my view by a vending machine.

"Klytus I'm BOOORED"

Should have pretended you were on a bluetooth call with Klytus.

Archived