UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs Ortega - Dec 9

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems like a weird bug or glitch. I'm assuming Sky get their listings from BT so something might have got lost in translation so to speak. If it keeps doing it I'd give Sky to ring to see if anyone else has had an issue too.

As for Cub/Ortega, enjoyable show, I liked it. The prelim fight when they were throwing hands was a great fight.

• Paid Members

well ive only just seen this. 

T-City is legit at 145. Granite chin, not afraid to trade and he has that kind of submission game that is lethal, its Palhares-esque in that as soon as he goes for something he either gets it or comes very close. His improving standup just opens all that up too. Seems to have a gas tank too. I'd have no doubts picking Ortega over a few of the guys in that top 5. Cub Swansons seems destined to fall at the final hurdle every time on the way to a title fight.

Wasnt sure who Gabriel Benitez was before the night but he made a fan out of me. He made Jason Knight look a bit silly didnt he. He's got star quality charisma about him too, i like what i see.

Marlon Moraes KO was just nasty. Moraes stumbled out of the blocks in the UFC, but he's arrived now. One of the KO's of the year. Moraes/Garbrandt?

Archived