Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 26, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted December 26, 2016 Which wrestling match was the best in Britain this year? Pick your favourite!
Paid Members gadge Posted December 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2016 This is incredibly difficult. Including live I've now seen Scurll vs Ospreay from High Stakes and Mark Andrews vs Hero from SSS16 3 or 4 times each as they're so good, I have shown them off on DVD or on demand respectively. I think being part of particularly insane crowds that were present at both makes them the top 2 for me. Which to choose though? ARGH!
The Cum Doctor Posted December 27, 2016 Posted December 27, 2016 I'd have gone with Grado vs. Chris Renfrew from ICW Square Go if it were there, but I ended up going for Chris Hero vs. Mark Andrews. Even just watching it on demand, it was absolutely goosebump inducing stuff.
Recommended Posts