Times this sport made you incredibly happy

kidkris

• Paid Members

I can't imagine anybody having being that bothered about Seth Rollins cashing in, it was a proper shoulder shrug moment for me. I have big issues with heels being booked into moments designed to get monster babyface pops. It's so counter-productive it's laughable. Money In The Bank has always been a broken storyline mechanism for this reason.

Get well soon

Wrestling Related:  

As a kid in 1991, I used to spend hours looking at the merchandise section in the WWF mags and the Hasbro ads, I'd always ask my Mum to get me what's in there, but international shopping was a pain for a family that was coping with redundancy (thanks, Thatcher).  

My Tenth Birthday came along, and for some reason I was also (temporarily) obsessed with that Beetlejuice cartoon and the toys that came out.   I was off school sick, and when my Mum went to town I asked to take my Birthday money and buy me a weird casket thing.   My Mum, bless her, went into Woolies and clocked that you could now get WWF Figures.   She went to a payphone to ask me if I wanted to change my mind (I did) and she came home with the Gorilla Press Hogan and the Spring Loaded Punch Jake Roberts.   I thought I was a big deal.    Then they won a holiday to the states with Radio Rentals and brought me back a Winged Eagle version of the WWF belt.  These days most kids aren't impressed with something unless it connects to Wi-Fi, but for a few months, that bit of seatbelt threated through a chunk of plastic with a foil sticker on it made me feel like a king.    

As far as actual Wrestler moments go, I'd say when Perfect turned on Flair and Heenan.   Necessity being the mother of innovation, Perfect's turn was a thing of beauty.   Savage, putting doubt in Perfect's mind, Heenan made the segment as he saw Perfect slip through his fingers, even Vince and the babyfaces (I wanna say Monsoon and Slick) are great as the egg Perfect on.   I hope that episode of Prime time ends up on the Network some day.  

I just made myself giggle by thinking this looks like an interesting thread too see i started it........

Thank you for the well wishes guys im going to post this on here because i think some of you will be coool enough to understand it.

If you have watched the daniel bryan 24 special that has just been released, I was watching it in bed last night and he was talking about all the scans he has and how they all came back fine but yet he still didn't feel himself and brie knew something was wrong. 

Well that is litterally word for word the same as what im going through at the moment, all the tests come back ok but i can't speak properly, becoming forgetful but as soon as those test results come back the dr's just say reet fuck off then lad.

you know your own body and you get to hang out with yourself 24/7.....ive done some pretty shitty things and i have tested some friendships defiantly but my 1st child is due to be born in june and i want to see him grow up and give him a good life. Ive been awake at night scared that if i go to sleep something will happen.

Just apreciate time i have and the people around you i say...... if any of that makes sence???

back to wrestling related things

cm-punks final goodbye with wwe was gripping and i loved it, same with the ecw reunion until it went tits up

Archived