Target Wrestling Airs on My Channel Sky 203 Saturday 4th April @ 8pm&#

targetwrestling

TARGET WRESTLING AIRS ON MY CHANNEL SKY 203 @ 8PM ON SATURDAY 4TH APRIL!

We are thrilled and very excited to finally announce that Target Wrestling will now air on My Channel, Sky 203 on Saturday 4th April at prime time, 8pm! It has taken a little longer than we originally planned, so we thank each and every one of you for your continued patience, and we hope that this fantastic time slot will make up for the wait, aswell as the awesome British Wrestling you are about to see on national TV!

Season one will air weekly at that time slot of 8pm on Saturday nights! It will consist of five 1 hour weekly episodes featuring the biggest and very best British Wrestlers from all over the UK including T-Bone, B.T Gunn, Joe & Mark Coffey, Carbon, Jack Jester, Kasey Owens, Stevie Xavier, Shady Nattrass, Big Damo O'Connor and many many more! This is NOT a weekly magazine highlight show, this is the real deal that you would expect from a wrestling product on TV including continuous storylines, full matches, backstage footage and of course, topped off by the Target Wrestling commentary team!

We are currently filming episodes for Season two which we hope to air later in 2015! We need everyone to spread the word, tell all your friends that Target Wrestling is coming to national TV in just 2 weeks time! Let's make sure no wrestling fan misses out, this TV show will be suitable for the entire family to enjoy, on at a time that everyone can sit down and watch!

Once again thanks for your continued support and we are very excited to finally announce this huge news!

11060847_913826935304260_649804148518593

Not sure about WAW buddy, but in terms of our TV product the first episode will feature Lionheart vs. James Scott and B.T Gunn vs. Stevie Xavier for the Target Wrestling Title in a Ladder match you have to see to beleive! Plus lots more so would be great if everyone can get behind this and give it a watch! 

Archived