signed wrestling dvds/videos

wrestlingfansince1990

John Cenas sig has changed at first he used to sign a full name but now just initials JC

So bloody up himself that man...

Got various signed posters and flyers.  Don't think I've ever bought a DVD at a wrestling show, and I know I haven't taken one to one.

Did however once get the merch girl to sign a set list at a gig once in an attempt to chat her up, she was lovely, and did, though without her number :-(

• Paid Members

I just have the authenticity of my memory.

There you were, sitting on the green outside your office in Howth with a stetson hat on, smoking a Cohiba Behike, using an ‘on-all-fours’ Leon as footstool and Jodys forehead to hold your ashtray.

I shyly approached you, and after spitting on me, you signed my Showdown cover.

You were a busy man then, I’m not surprised you don’t remember me and my homoerotic white leather jacket.

Here's a few of my favourites I've had signed over the years (apologies for the size they've come out at):

dvd%20scans_0001_zpsoswkudqk.jpg

dvd%20scans_0004_zpszeipvcee.jpg

dvd%20scans_0003_zpsiljkhghb.jpg

dvd%20scans_0002_zpsdzlsmmlf.jpg

dvd%20scans_0005_zpssrxjcx5a.jpg

This last one has a bit of an odd story to it. I got RVD to sign this at a meet & greet before Insurrextion 2001 (Sandman signed it at a later date) and it was him & Booker T giving out autographs. RVD signed it first & although Booker signed what I had for him he just turned into "signing mode" and signed anything that was put in front of him. Subsequently he took my ECW video cover and signed it not even realising what it actually was. 

• Paid Members

This last one has a bit of an odd story to it. I got RVD to sign this at a meet & greet before Insurrextion 2001 (Sandman signed it at a later date) and it was him & Booker T giving out autographs. RVD signed it first & although Booker signed what I had for him he just turned into "signing mode" and signed anything that was put in front of him. Subsequently he took my ECW video cover and signed it not even realising what it actually was. 

I have a similar story, but in reverse. I met Velvet Revolver in 2008 (for the musically uneducated, they contain 2 members of the original Guns N Roses + Matt Sorum who is the 2nd GNR drummer) and had to stop Matt Sorum from signing my Appetite for Destruction album. Got Slash & Duff to sign it, then yanked it as they passed it along - he didn't seem impressed. But he didn't play on the album, so WTF?

Archived