Christmas Wrestling Spectacular - 13th December 2014

msmat999

Lineup and Details for Christmas Wrestling Spectacular on Sat 13th December 2014

A number of too Professional Wrestlers from around the World are coming too Brixton on Saturday December 13th including AJ Styles , Christopher Daniels , Frankie Kazarian , Danny Collins , 2 Cold Scorpio , Roy and Zak Knight.

An direct from New Japan Pro Wrestling The former NWA World Heavyweight Champion Satoshi Kojima.

Plus many more top stars live on the night.

Doors Open 7:00pm , Wrestling Starts 7:30pm

Follow us v.i.a @SOFWRESTLING

an get tickets online via www.ringsideworld.co.uk

Not sure if this event is still going or not as its not on ringsideworld any more. Tickets are for sale. Any ideas?

Does anyone know why this one got pulled? Promotor seems to be avoiding questions about it. A couple of fans asked why on Facebook, but their comments got deleted. I remember when he said he pulled AJ Styles and Bad Influence without giving a reason, changed the card around and lowered ticket prices. A couple of days later, he said AJ was back on and he added ringside seats for extra prices. Then it was inexplicably cancelled a couple of days after that. No statement or anything. I Tweeted Ringside World to ask why the other week, but I didn't get a reply. You'd think a show like that would go down a storm in London. Ah well, AJ's with Rev Pro in February, so not too long until he's back.

**UPDATE**

It seems there's finally been an explanation as to why it got cancelled. The promotor Matt Jarrett explained on the Facebook page he cancelled it due to an illness in the family. So, unforseen personal circumstances. Happens sometimes.

Does anyone know why this one got pulled? Promotor seems to be avoiding questions about it. A couple of fans asked why on Facebook, but their comments got deleted. I remember when he said he pulled AJ Styles and Bad Influence without giving a reason, changed the card around and lowered ticket prices. A couple of days later, he said AJ was back on and he added ringside seats for extra prices. Then it was inexplicably cancelled a couple of days after that. No statement or anything. I Tweeted Ringside World to ask why the other week, but I didn't get a reply. You'd think a show like that would go down a storm in London. Ah well, AJ's with Rev Pro in February, so not too long until he's back.

**UPDATE**

It seems there's finally been an explanation as to why it got cancelled. The promotor Matt Jarrett explained on the Facebook page he cancelled it due to an illness in the family. So, unforseen personal circumstances. Happens sometimes.

I'm not so sure thats the case. Just before his last show he seemed to be having a lot of trouble when Luke Hawx posted a conversation between the 2 where the promoter said he was short of money and hadn't paid his flight yet, but he was publicly blaming Hawx for pulling out last minute. Of course it could be a family illness but the shit seemed to be heading directly for the fan at the time.

**UPDATE**

I'm not so sure thats the case. Just before his last show he seemed to be having a lot of trouble when Luke Hawx posted a conversation between the 2 where the promoter said he was short of money and hadn't paid his flight yet, but he was publicly blaming Hawx for pulling out last minute. Of course it could be a family illness but the shit seemed to be heading directly for the fan at the time.

I think the Luke Hawx thing is a different matter. Chances are he could have blown the show budget by the time he had to pay for the flight. Still baffled as to why he didn't get it done. Especially as he was booked in the main event against AJ Styles.

Shame this is cancelled. If anyone knows any other events in London that weekend let me know :) need to find something else to do.

FPW are running with Alberto Del Rio and quite a few other imports buddy.

Yeah, I think a few ticket holders will be heading to that one instead after this got cancelled. Like I mentioned earlier, AJ's booked with Rev Pro in February, so that'll be good if you still want to see him.

Shame this is cancelled. If anyone knows any other events in London that weekend let me know :) need to find something else to do.

FPW are running with Alberto Del Rio and quite a few other imports buddy.

Perfect, thanks. Think I will head for the afternoon show. Looks very good.

Archived