Upcoming Tidal Wrestling Shows

Mark Sloan

Posted on behalf of Tidal Wrestling

TCW : Newcastle, Darlington, Leeds

following the crowning of Rampage Brown as new TCW Champion at 'High Tide' in a fight so hard fought he puked at the end, Tidal Championship Wrestling's next 3 shows are as follows

June 22nd - 20000 Leagues Under the Tyne - Newcastle NE6 Suite

www.facebook.com/events/1458306991065606/

Sept 6th TCW Weekender Night 1 - Darlington Dolphin Centre

www.facebook.com/events/679635582090881

Sept 7th TCW Weekender Night 2 - Leeds Cockpit

www.facebook.com/events/140822589421502

For any information or questions please contact the Facebook pages for the event in question.

I am posting on their behalf and do not have any information and replies here cannot be replied to as Tidal doesn't have an account.

following the crowning of Rampage Brown as new TCW Champion at 'High Tide' in a fight so hard fought he puked at the end

Didn't he just!! Was a great night out and the 3rd Tidal show me and the Mrs have attended. I would highly recommend anyone attend a Tidal show if they get the chance, the shows keep improving and always deliver.

I also took my mrs to high tide, her first live wrestling experience, and she loved it. Huge praise for Tidal, the show was amazing, great action throughout, comedy, hard-core spots, brawling outside the building. Can't wait to go back in September. With the next card already being announced and looking great, including new talent and interesting matches, it should be another special show

following the crowning of Rampage Brown as new TCW Champion at 'High Tide' in a fight so hard fought he puked at the end

Is that the match where he and Ligero fought outside?

Yeah it was. fun match! They fought just about everywhere that night lol

Archived