Art Vandelay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone picking up 2K15 on PS4?

Check out these videos:

http://youtu.be/U-8SkP7y0q0?list=UUYAJjqIukwm4r3GHEpJDhVw

Amazing stuff. Roll on Friday!

Also, anyone been watching pre-season stuff? Paul Pierce and Joakim Noah getting into a scrap already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv37yeLeU7U

Hopefully will get the game come Christmas time when I plan on purchasing a PS4. Looks incredible. My Celtics opened up pre-season with a comfortable win too. Hopefully we're a bit more consistent than last year as that's what really let us down. Anyone got any idea of pre-season on BT? there doing an awful job so far of informing anyone I know the Istanbul game on Saturday is on there new Red button service and they have one of the games from Brazil but other than that I can find much.

Hopefully will get the game come Christmas time when I plan on purchasing a PS4. Looks incredible. My Celtics opened up pre-season with a comfortable win too. Hopefully we're a bit more consistent than last year as that's what really let us down. Anyone got any idea of pre-season on BT? there doing an awful job so far of informing anyone I know the Istanbul game on Saturday is on there new Red button service and they have one of the games from Brazil but other than that I can find much.

BT are showing pre-season. Spurs game on right now on BT Sport 2.

Also, Spurs/Ulker Fenerbahce & Cavaliers/Heat live from 5.15pm this Saturday.

The Celtics have got no chance of being consistent this year. Rondo is out for 3 months with a broken hand. The rest of the roster are pretty awful with the exception of Sullinger and the rookies. Avery Bradley is the luckiest guy in the NBA. Why the Celtics are paying him that contract I'll never know. Wait until next year, like Danny Ainge is. Plenty of players coming up on Free Agency next summer. LaMarcus Aldridge included. 

My copy of 2K15 arrived today and I've had a few games tonight, it's utterly incredible. The graphics have somehow been improved from last years effort, at times it does look like a real tv broadcast. The biggest improvement I've noticed so far is that the passing is a lot smoother and you can really zip the ball around to work space on the perimeter. 

Sewelly, the NBA website would be perfect for your needs then, or the gametime app. They both have 3-4 minute highlights of every game, every day, complete with box scores and anything notable really.

My copy of 2K15 arrived today and I've had a few games tonight, it's utterly incredible. The graphics have somehow been improved from last years effort, at times it does look like a real tv broadcast. The biggest improvement I've noticed so far is that the passing is a lot smoother and you can really zip the ball around to work space on the perimeter. 

Sewelly, the NBA website would be perfect for your needs then, or the gametime app. They both have 3-4 minute highlights of every game, every day, complete with box scores and anything notable really.

cheers for the feedback mate ! never realised that gametime offered free highlights !

My copy of 2K15 arrived today and I've had a few games tonight, it's utterly incredible. The graphics have somehow been improved from last years effort, at times it does look like a real tv broadcast. The biggest improvement I've noticed so far is that the passing is a lot smoother and you can really zip the ball around to work space on the perimeter.  Sewelly, the NBA website would be perfect for your needs then, or the gametime app. They both have 3-4 minute highlights of every game, every day, complete with box scores and anything notable really.

Aye, my copy arrived yesterday. It's absolutely amazing. I don't like that they've turned down the light reflections on the court though, but that's a minor issue. The only other thing I don't like is the new halftime show - it's so barebones.

On the plus side, everything else is fantastic. Gameplay is so smooth, the controls are tighter and everything just looks better.

- Shaq & Ernie's pre-game show is awesome

- The presentation in general is great.

- Player introductions, pre-game national anthem etc

- Defence feels solid

- players all act and play like their real life counterparts

- 2K TV is cool

- I had no issue with my face scan at all. It actually came out spot on.

- the story mode seems fantastic so far.

Anyone been watching the Bill & Jalen 2014-15 previews on Grantland? Fantastic stuff from Simmons and co as usual:

http://grantland.com/2014-bill-and-jalen-nba-preview/

Oh, and the new NBA TV ad running on BT Sport throughout the day is amazing too.

Speaking of BT, their live game schedule for Oct/Nov is up too: http://sport.bt.com/moresporthub/moresport/live-nba-matches-on-bt-sport-S11363855332663