The NBA Discussion Thread

Art Vandelay

How do we think Melo would take to KD coming in? I would worry about how they would mesh

It's a fair point. I'm still wondering how Melo and DRose are going to get their shots while still getting the ball in Porzingis' hands. I'm excited about a Knicks season for once though, and to see what else they do in free agency.

As others have stated, depends what he wants to do. He has two rebuild options in Celtics and Lawers. The celtics have a better foundation IMO out the two if that's the route KD wants. Also can bring in Horford potentially if the rumors KD wants to go somewhere with him are true.

Anyone on here plan on catching summer league games?

Edited by seanz25

Yup! Got the new Apple TV (4th gen) and the League Pass update has been given an awesome update today. Can't wait for Summer League!

Quite a few of the games are on at respectable times live here to which is always nice, seeing as other than my Magic and Celtics I sparsely watch other teams, any particular recommendation of teams to watch during summer league?

Yup! Got the new Apple TV (4th gen) and the League Pass update has been given an awesome update today. Can't wait for Summer League!

Quite a few of the games are on at respectable times live here to which is always nice, seeing as other than my Magic and Celtics I sparsely watch other teams, any particular recommendation of teams to watch during summer league?

I'll be watching the Knicks to see more of Porzingis, but I'd just recommend watching whatever is on at the time. Looking forward to watch some T-Wolves too.

• Paid Members

Realistically which off the big stars are going there? Likely none. I think Nicolas Batum would be a good shout really solid around player.

Barnes would be the other guy I woukd really focus on courting as well although I see him going elsewhere

And they will and should sign up Beal

Nic Batum is one of the most underrated players in the NBA, real good shout. He can do a bit of everything, I'm a fan. 

League execs are laughing at Dwight Howard for opting out of his deal. They say he is banking on a max contract but realistically is looking between 10-15m max. So far he has meetings set up with the Hawks and Celtics.

Supposedly has a meeting with the same day Celtics meet KD. So gonna be interesting to see what comes there.

Wizards are a really funny team IMO I actually really enjoy watching them. Gonna be interesting to see how they come out post summer. Could be a fair bit of stalling there if plans fall.