Great Bear - November 24th - Sandbach Town Hall

75693_292313724214678_1427450529_n.jpg

On Saturday 24th November Great Bear Promotions comes to Sandbach Town Hall in what promises to be a night of high octane, jaw dropping entertainment.

It is with great pleasure that we can announce that pro-wrestling will be coming to Sandbach Town Hall on Saturday 24th November 2012 when Great Bear Promotions hosts 'Straight Buzzin Robotussin'

In what promises to be a night of entertainment for all the family, six contests will be taking place with stars ranging from daring high fliers, technical masters and awesome powerhouses. The night will also see the semi-finals off the Great Bear Championship Chase!

The show will start at 6pm, with doors opening at 5-30pm. The Town Hall is an easy bus ride from either Sandbach or Crewe Train Station making it convinent for those travelling from outside the area. The show will aim to finish by 8.30pm.

'Deadly' Damon Leigh vs. Chris Brookes

The first semi-final of the Championship Chase will be a hard hitting affair when the veteran Damon Leigh matches up against the Tipton based talent of Chris Brookes. This match promises to be an intense affair between two very technically gifted wrestlers and we cannot wait to bring it to you! Dare you miss it come November 24th?

Sam Bailey vs. L.A. Austin

In the second semi-final of the Championship Chase two outstanding light-heavyweights go one-on-one for the chance to stake their place in the finals of the Championship Chase in what is sure to be a very exciting match!

THE HENCHMEN vs. Track and Field

The fifth match announced for

• 2 weeks later...

Match Three Announced!

Sam Bailey vs. L.A. Austin

In the second semi-final of the Championship Chase two outstanding light-heavyweights go one-on-one for the chance to stake their place in the finals of the Championship Chase in what is sure to be a very exciting match!

L.A. Austin made very short work of his much larger opponent Saxon Huxley at

Match Four Announced

Cyanide vs. Pitbull

A huge match takes place on November 24th as the undefeated Cyanide takes on the unpinned Pitbull in what promises to be a huge, hard hitting match!

Cyanide has been a dominate force in Great Bear, destroying all that lies in his path. There are rumours abound that Cyanide is upset about not being placed in the Championship Chase and will be looking to send a clear message to Great Bear management in this match as to his suitability to be considered for the top honour in the company. The 350lb monster certainly cuts an imposing figure and has yet to even look remotely like losing a match here in Great Bear.

His opponent, The Babyfaced Pitbull, tasted defeat at Great Bear in Beartown for the first time as he was part of the losing team against Team Defend. However in that match, and indeed all his prior appearances at Great Bear, Pitbull has shown himself to be a very powerful wrestler, capable of mixing it up with a variety of styles. Can Pitbull find the combination that would lead to a victory over the colossal Cyanide?

There is only one way to see this match, and that is to be there at the Sandbach Town Hall on November 24th! Tickets can be purchased at http://www.great-bear-promotions.co.uk/tickets/ or on the night at the door!

• Paid Members

Oh man. The Henchmen vs. Track & Field?!? That is so awesome.

I thought it couldn't get any better than last month's GPW show when Mike Track & Ian Field were joined by bonus members Jim Nastic, Paul Vault and [someone else], but a match against Jim Diehard and Benton Destruction is just....well, wow.

I thought it couldn't get any better than last month's GPW show when Mike Track & Ian Field were joined by bonus members Jim Nastic, Paul Vault and [someone else], but a match against Jim Diehard and Benton Destruction is just....well, wow.

This is what wrestling should be. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Absolutely. Is it wrong that I'm actually considering coming along to this show based on the strength of that match alone? Well, Hayes, Bailey, Cyanide and Leigh are all good too, but this match might be the deciding factor!

Absolutely. Is it wrong that I'm actually considering coming along to this show based on the strength of that match alone? Well, Hayes, Bailey, Cyanide and Leigh are all good too, but this match might be the deciding factor!

If that's 'wrong' then I don't wanna be right. Henchmen vs. Track N' Field looks fantastic.

We'd certainly encourage making the effort to come along! For us this really is a card that encapsulates what Great Bear 'is' and is well worth coming down to check out.

Dec Athlon was the 5th guy

Evan Sarven & Tyler Bate vs. The Dunne Brothers

This tag team match, which sees the newly formed team of Evan Sarven and Tyler Bate face the experienced Dunne Brothers, promises to be an interesting affair that many are struggling to predict the outcome of.

Sarven and Bate have come together after both failing to win their respective matches at the last Great Bear show. Bate was impressive in defeat against Chris Brookes, whilst Evan Sarven was arguably cheated out of a victory over Damon Leigh. Can the two combine into a tag team to watch or will they disintegrate in the face of the challenge in front of them?

That challenge is posed by the experienced team of The Dunne Brothers, who are arguably one of the best teams in the country at the present time. After their impressive victory as part of Team DEFEND at Great Bear in Beartown the duo are very much on a roll and will be looking for an impressive victory to drive home their credentials.

Be sure to be there this coming Saturday for what will be a thrilling affair!

Archived