WAW GOLDEN ROAD

the munchies

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys although this is a WAW Event this is not my baby but i have talked to the organizers today about the nominations on here. Obviously we cannot use all, so what we came up with is this. All nominations will be put in a hat once the league has finished, we will genuinely draw a name from the hat that star will go into a four corners final, with the top two of the league and a top European cruiserweight Star, the winner will be the new champion. That way we feel we will have a national pick, a European pick to help get the belt off to a credible start So keep the names coming to go into the draw.

This could prove to be rather interesting if carried out correctly. I stopped attending WAW shows a while back but this could attract me back.

Names I would put forward:

Mark Haskins

Fergal Devitt

Danny Steele

Kris Travis

Martin Kirby

El Ligero

Zack Sabre Jr

Marty Scurll

• Paid Members
This could prove to be rather interesting if carried out correctly. I stopped attending WAW shows a while back but this could attract me back.

Names I would put forward:

Mark Haskins

Fergal Devitt

Danny Steele

Kris Travis

Martin Kirby

El Ligero

Zack Sabre Jr

Marty Scurll

Out of curiousity where do you watch these guys normally ?

264007_10151032317756776_1534524578_n.jpg

GOLDEN ROAD ENTRANT #3 - 'The One Man Wolf Pack' KIDD LYKOS!

Many years ago a small child was found crying in the heart of the African wilderness. To this day no one knows where he came from, or how he got there. One thing we do know for sure is that he owes his life to the notorious clan of backflipping wolves of Zambia who roam the savannahs. Underneath the hot African sun they taught him how to hunt, how to build shelter, but most importantly, how to love.

They also chucked a few cheeky backflips in there.

Ladies and Gentlemen the latest addition to the Golden Road Cruiserweight League is the man who hails from the Zambian Wilderness, the one and only Kidd Lykos. He joins the already announced Alex Young and Jonny Storm in what is shaping up to be one hell of a competition.

Stay tuned for more...

Watched Kid Lykos on YouTube. I have to say, although he looks like he has talent and has some nice moves, he looks slightly lazy in the ring. Hopefully I am proved wrong when this starts

If he is this tournament will find him out. Hopefully he will live up to the good things i have heard about him.

This could prove to be rather interesting if carried out correctly. I stopped attending WAW shows a while back but this could attract me back. Names I would put forward:Mark HaskinsFergal DevittDanny SteeleKris TravisMartin KirbyEl LigeroZack Sabre JrMarty Scurll

Out of curiousity where do you watch these guys normally ?
A mixture of your shows, IPW:UK etc. DVD releases and YouTube.

536358_10151270578836563_1819861805_n.jpgGOLDEN ROAD ENTRANT#4 - Emilio EccelenteThe fourth man entered in the Golden Road Cruiserweight League is Italian star Emilio Eccellente. This quality cruiserweight is a mainstay in Italy's ICW promotion and regularly enjoys stays with WAW. His most recent stay saw him compete in a triple threat match that involved fellow Golden Road entrant AlexYoung. And although the match was eventually won by WAW European Champion Aron Frost, Emilio entered a standout performance and fans will be eagerly awaiting seeing Eccellente and Young in the same ring again.Stay tuned for 2 more entrants tomorrow...

418234_343059705740991_1294307251_n.jpgGOLDEN ROAD ENTRANT #5 - 'Dark Wolf' MATT WALTERSEntrant number 5 is a wrestler who trained and competed in WAW earlier in his career but is now found more frequently lighting up the rings of Falling Star and LDN Wrestling. Walters is building a solid reputation but is being tipped as somewhat of a wild card in this competition as many think of him to be one of the most underrated cruiserweights in the UK. He joins Emilio Eccelente, Alex Young, Kidd Lykos and Jonny Storm so far in the Golden Road.JODY-FLEISCH-The-Phoenix-_MG_7878.jpgGOLDEN ROAD ENTRANT #6 - 'The Phoenix' Jody FleischOne of the top cruiserweights in the UK consistantly for the last 15 years makes Jody Fleisch an huge addition to the Golden Road. He has held championships up and down the country and is considered to be one of the premiere workers in the UK. Jody joins his longtime rival Jonny Storm in the competition and WAW fans will be looking forward to those two stepping in the ring opposite each other again. Interestingly Jody and Jonny have more recently been seen tagging together, but that partnership will be put to one side as both men fight to win the right to compete for the RQW European Cruiserweight Championship.

Archived