Great Albums...

WWFChilli

A few rock recommendations. Donkey's years since I listened to most of this stuff, but I was an aficianado at one time:-Queen - "Live killers", UFO - "Strangers In The Night", Thin Lizzy - "Live & Dangerous, Deep Purple" - "Made In Japan" (few or no overdubs - astonishing), MSG - "The Michael Schenker Group", RUSH - "2112", & "All The World's A Stage", Pink Floyd - "Dark Side Of The Moon", DIO - "Holy Diver", Iron Maiden - "Iron Maiden" & "Number Of The Beast", Rainbow - "Down To Earth" & "Long Live Rock 'n' Roll", AC/DC - "Highway To Hell".& other stuff:-Pixies - "Doolittle", New Order - "Low-Life", "Brotherhood" & "Technique", The Smiths - "The Smiths", "Meat is Murder" & "The Queen is Dead", Manic Street Preachers - "Generation Terrorists" & "Everything Must Go".

• Paid Members

I finally got round to downloading and listening to Frampton Comes Alive this weekend.Heard 'Do You Feel Like We Do' in my mates car on the way home from work and the realisation I'd never actually listened to one of the greatest Live albums of all time was a strange one.Still really to sit down and listen to it all as a one, but so far so good.

Archived