Japan TV sets for sale

Magnum Milano

SSJLogan - Nope, there wont be any newer New Japan TV stuff I'm afraid.

lightningxlock - It depends when I've gone through everything. Ideally I'd like rid of the TV first, but if someone came to me and said I'll take all of 'x' off your hands and I don't have to type everything up, search for listings etc then I'd sort it out for them. Likelihood is I'll be getting rid of all my Japan discs bar my Joshi stuff, my Occupation of the Indies collection and some WING.

Wow. Having seen your list, thats alot of stuff. If you dont mind me asking, whats the motivation for getting rid of all this stuff? Just dont need them anymore? I dont mind, it's been nice indulging in your collection :) i'll have to have a look through your list and see if theres anything I need

Primarily this. These days my interests are mainly 80s territory stuff, old WWF, NWA and MMA (and have been for sometime). I have next to no interest in the current product and I've cut back hugely on trading. I stopped keeping count of how big the collection was when it surpassed 10,000 discs and likelihood is I will never watch this stuff again, and all it will be doing is taking up space (the collection is in numerous aluminium DJ cases, cardboard boxes, plastic boxes in two rooms upstairs). It's far better that someone else gets enjoyment out of the discs rather than them just gathering dust.

I'll still be collecting MMA and getting in all the shows from the US, and there is still a lot of 80s stuff out there that I'd like to see, just that I think the time is right to make a serious dent in trimming everything down (and this after getting rid of all my NOAH, Dragon Gate, CZW, IWA-MS, a ton of Best Of's, US and Japan Indies earlier in the year).

Archived