wXw "Fans Appreciation Weekend" - huge shows in Germany

Felix Kohlenberg

Huge weekend in Oberhausen, Germany for Westside Xtreme Wrestling after returning from their first tour in Japan coming up this Saturday and Sunday

Day 1

wXw Unified World Wrestling Championship

El Generico © vs. Tommy End

No. 1 Contendership Match

Axel "the Axeman" Tischer vs. Davey Richards

Bad Bones vs. Big van Walter

Jon Ryan vs. Karsten Beck

Prince Devitt vs. Michael Dante

LDRS of the New School (Zack Sabre jr & Marty Scurll) vs. RockSkillet (Jonathan Gresham & Jay Skillet)

Jimmy Havoc vs. Robert Dreissker

Emil Sitoci vs. Karsten Becks Henchman

Day 2

wXw Unified World Wrestling Championship

Winner Generico/End © vs. Winner Axeman/Richards vs. Winner Bones/Walter vs. Winner Beck/Ryan

Emil Sitoci vs. Prince Devitt

+ much more!

Looks like another great weekend of wrestling for wXw. Im waiting for tickets and annoucements for the fight club, czw and tod weekend as I'm heading back over for that, can't wait wXw live is a great experience.

Is this around the end of October time just after they

Looks like another great weekend of wrestling for wXw. Im waiting for tickets and annoucements for the fight club, czw and tod weekend as I'm heading back over for that, can't wait wXw live is a great experience.

Is this around the end of October time just after they

Best of luck with the shows this weekend Felix.

I've always wanted to go to some wXw shows since they look like really good fun and they're in a good location, so 16 Carat is definitely on the list of things to do. Since I'm in Germany for 12 months, I'll have a look at trying to get to the shows in November. I can always hop a train down from Hamburg (and I think I've got a friend staying in/near Oberhausen), plus a weekend of wrestling and a bit of an introduction into the world of CZW and deathmatches is hardly the worst way to celebrate turning 21! ;)

Archived