MPW In Cov

goldeneye86

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe no worries ^^

I've been known to make an appearance here and there from time to time in recent years, but getting back into it more seriously again. Bull however is no longer wrestling, he married off last year and quit the wrestling a while back.

I remember a guy called Conscience from SWA, didn't he go over to OVW and the 'WWE' nicked his gimmick and gave it to Kevin Thorne for the 'Mordicai' gimmick? or have I got it all wrong?

Conscience however had a great fued with majik from MPW which was fun :)

• Paid Members

Obviously it can't be properly confirmed that that's what WWE did, but you've got the chain of events exactly right, and it was rather suspicious. Of course, it's not the only time a big wrestling company have done that with an indy gimmick and it won't be the last. Plus, Mordecai bombed, so Conscience had the last laugh. A bit. Sort of.

hehe no worries ^^

I've been known to make an appearance here and there from time to time in recent years, but getting back into it more seriously again. Bull however is no longer wrestling, he married off last year and quit the wrestling a while back.

he married off last year and quit the wrestling a while back.

Fair play to him:). are you wrestling chris or have you moved on?

look at what i bolded goldeneye saves him repeating himself. As for me i never really knew MPW but i have heard a few of the guys before like Majik, Jetta, Ronin, Jekkel, Edgar Stryfe & Danny Garnell. But just wondering more about this Psycho Steve as i know a guy around the midlands who wrestles as chainsaw psycho a few times

^^

Psycho steve I think only works as Psycho steve and runs PWA in Coventry and also does shows for power trip wrestling down luton way too. Could be wrong tho lol

PS Thanks for bolding it out to me lol sometimes I can be a bit thick and dense and ask silly questions that have been answered lol :)

• Paid Members

Psycho Steve never wore a mask to my knowledge. The MPW Psycho wears tie-dye clobber and has a Neidhart-esque goatee.

Which Edgar match did you see Keith? If it's the on I'm thinking of then I would put it down to a bad night/booking :blush:

Archived