WWE Smackdown 04/07/12 Discussion Thread

Forrest

That's right, because tomorrow is the celebration of everyone's second-favourite Will Smith film (after Men In Black), Smackdown is going to be patrioting it up big time.

Main event is not a War Games match, but actually a 20-man Battle Royal featuring loads of people I can't be bothered to mention. Winner becomes GM of smackdown next week. I imagine we'll also see some troops, and Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Divas in Uncle Sam hats.

Discuss your favourite Great American Bash moments here and the Smackdown-with-flags tomorrow night.

Just to be on-topic...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Battle royal on the GAB Smackdown tomorrow, winner is the GM of next week's Smackdown. I really like this idea, could be great if a Superstar books the show according to how their character would. Hopefully they don't do the boring route of "heel wins, heels acts like standard heel GM but gives themself a world title shot."

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

GreatAmericanBash2005.jpg

:thumbsup:

Decent show aswell, but I love the poster.

Yeah the last Live Smackdown wasnt so good, Blast From The Past wasnt it? I reckon we'll see Jim Duggan and Sgt Slaughter messing about.

Hope to see The Ryback squash someone decent.

• Paid Members

I preferred the other posts. Anyway I wonder if WWE might start a small trend of WCW names cropping up into shows. It's amazing they never even did a TV special called 'Halloween Havoc' to me.

I usually don't watch SmackDown because I can't be arsed but gave it a watch this week and was glad I did.Pretty good show to be honest.

Christian Vs Rhodes was a good match and a better use of Rhodes than on Raw.

Ziggler/Riley was a fine match for what it was.Riley got a nice pop when he was introduced(without his belting theme song tho) and was really good in the ring IMO.NXT seems to have done wonders for him.He's one person i'd really like to see get a good push.I reckon he'd do fairly well if given the chance.

I liked Del Rio's opening promo although the papers bit at the end was a bit crap alright.Del Rio's cool as fuck and a right good heel.

The whole Punk/AJ/Bryan thing was again a bit strange.Punk's rebel image has taken a bit of a battering since this whole love triangle started.

Not only did we get Eve on Raw but she was on SmacDown aswell,result.Even if she had that awful outfit on.

The Battle Royal was really good aswell.Great surprise winner aswell.

Overall I thought it was quite a good episode.MITB is shaping up nicely.

Punk really is a shite babyface isn't he? I've always liked him but him getting out of the ring when AJ was kissing Bryan was just pathetic, Can you imagine Austin or Rock or Cena doing that? I now hope Bryan beats him for the belt now then gives AJ one while Punk sits there crying and tweeting how upset he is

Punk really is a shite babyface isn't he? I've always liked him but him getting out of the ring when AJ was kissing Bryan was just pathetic, Can you imagine Austin or Rock or Cena doing that? I now hope Bryan beats him for the belt now then gives AJ one while Punk sits there crying and tweeting how upset he is

hahahah brilliant!

Tis true, I did like punk's character but as soon as I added him on twitter, I realised he's a smug prick

Archived