Davey Richards UK Tour

SPT

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really thread related but just saw Kid Kash tweet he's on his way to London. After a quick flick through can't see him advertised for anyone. (There's a lot of great wrestling shows the next two weeks). Anybody got any info on appearances? Thanks

• Paid Members
Not really thread related but just saw Kid Kash tweet he's on his way to London. After a quick flick through can't see him advertised for anyone. (There's a lot of great wrestling shows the next two weeks). Anybody got any info on appearances? Thanks

Coming in for THIS, it would seem, where just just about everyone with shows booked that weekend said they were offered him, but ultimately didn't bother...

Anyone got any info on the FCW show in Dudley for today, I've been searching on the net for it since Friday & nothing has come up. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread the link to their website doesn't work. As its an afternoon show it may to late for me to even get there now.

Couldn't find any info on the FCW Dudley show so went to the Pro Wrestling Live show at Bilston that was on tonight. More of a family friendly local show for casual fans, it still had a good atmosphere with plenty of chants going on and was a good evening out with some proper old skool heel & face reactions & entertaining matches (although a few lads need to be a bit more safer with some moves). Davey was in a tag match, he played well to the crowd & got a good reaction, by the end the fans had seen what he could do & were well into him, after the match he got on the mike & said he was getting disillusioned with wrestling Stateside but spending 3 weeks here in Europe/UK has really given him his drive back. After the show Davey had plenty of time for fans as he has on both of the shows I have seen him in on this tour.

3 wrestling shows in 3 nights, I need Bank Holiday Monday to just sleep & recover!

A massive thank you to everyone who attended any of Davey Richards Tour dates. We hope you enjoyed Davey's matches!

If you missed out on the extremely popular tour shirt we have 1 Small remaining and a few XXl & XXXL's remaining you can order this via the FutureShock Website.

daveyrichardsshirt.jpg

Archived