Kid Kash UK Training Seminar

leeds

Kid Kash is heading to Europe in Aug and is running a 4 hour training Seminar on Sat 25th Aug in Leeds. (Venue TBC)

Kid Kash Is currently a member of the TNA roster and is also training for MMA. He has held titles at WWE,TNA and ECW not to mention numerous other titles with many independent promotions around the world.

Dont miss your chance to learn from one of the best in the business

The seminar is open to anyone aged 14 or over

Cost is

• Paid Members

Interesting that Kid Kash is in the country that weekend, since there's already a shit load of great-looking shows that weekend.

The Friday has GPW running in Wigan and Fight Club: Pro in Wolverhampton, with Davey Richards already also on the FCP event (I would guess at Kash being at FCP, since GPW don't tend to use imports regularly).

The Saturday then has FutureShock Wrestling's International Supershow in Manchester city centre (also with Davey Richards), with Triple-X Wrestling's comeback show possibly taking place in Coventry that night too (venue to be determined, but it definitely looks like won't be the Kasbah....). FSW would appear to be the more likely of the two for a Kash appearance, to me.

The Sunday then has IPW:UK's 'Summer Sizzler 2012' in Sittingbourne, with Juventud Guerrera and Johnny Gargano already announced. Kash could get added there too?

Then again, the Leeds-based nature of this seminar would seem to suggest something something taking place in that region....

If he's around longer, then there are import-laden events from Preston City Wrestling and Southside Wrestling Entertainment (Huntingdon & Nottingham) the weekend before too...

Interesting that Kid Kash is in the country that weekend, since there's already a shit load of great-looking shows that weekend.

The Friday has GPW running in Wigan and Fight Club: Pro in Wolverhampton, with Davey Richards already also on the FCP event (I would guess at Kash being at FCP, since GPW don't tend to use imports regularly).

The Saturday then has FutureShock Wrestling's International Supershow in Manchester city centre (also with Davey Richards), with Triple-X Wrestling's comeback show possibly taking place in Coventry that night too (venue to be determined, but it definitely looks like won't be the Kasbah....). FSW would appear to be the more likely of the two for a Kash appearance, to me.

The Sunday then has IPW:UK's 'Summer Sizzler 2012' in Sittingbourne, with Juventud Guerrera and Johnny Gargano already announced. Kash could get added there too?

Then again, the Leeds-based nature of this seminar would seem to suggest something something taking place in that region....

If he's around longer, then there are import-laden events from Preston City Wrestling and Southside Wrestling Entertainment (Huntingdon & Nottingham) the weekend before too...

I declined to use Kash after talks broken down between me and his UK agent weeks ago and I hear Southside & Futureshock were the same though I cant confirm on their behalf.

Quite the weekend of British wrestling! We're also running our summer show on the Friday of that weekend. Although we haven't got Kash booked.

We were indeed in talks with Kash's agents to book him for our August 25th Supershow in Manchester. How ever we set a deadline for confirmation that his initial agent didn't meet.

Then we were contacted by Dan White about booking Kash once more for the SuperShow. We refuse to do any business with Mr. White.

Which is a shame as when Kash was over for the first Star Power Training Course (this year featuring Davey Richards) is proved to be two of the most fun and educational weeks of wrestling we've ever been involved in. Kash himself was a joy to work with.

Archived