PPW's "NEW BEGINNING" - 13th July 2012 West Bromwich

ChrisPPW

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Firstly, its pretty cool that we made the main forum

What? That's not a sign of prestige. We don't upvote topics or anything. The guy who posted the topic broke the rules. This should be in UK events.

What? That's not a sign of prestige. We don't upvote topics or anything. The guy who posted the topic broke the rules. This should be in UK events.

Apologises if you (or anyone) took my comment the wrong way. I just meant that it was nice of the person to take the time to do the write up and so I took the time to say thank you. I can't account for rule breaking, I didn't start the topic, but it wouldn't be very nice of me to ignore the feed back

Thanks

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I think it was my post that went in the wrong place, I couldn't find your thread anywhere and wanted to leave the review. As I said I enjoyed the show, just a little sceptical about some of the booking etc...mainly the street fight but well done on the numbers. I shall be at the next event i'm sure.

Apologises if you (or anyone) took my comment the wrong way. I just meant that it was nice of the person to take the time to do the write up and so I took the time to say thank you. I can't account for rule breaking, I didn't start the topic, but it wouldn't be very nice of me to ignore the feed back

Thanks

Chris

I think it was my post that went in the wrong place, I couldn't find your thread anywhere and wanted to leave the review. As I said I enjoyed the show, just a little sceptical about some of the booking etc...mainly the street fight but well done on the numbers. I shall be at the next event i'm sure.

Thanks

Chris

Nice to see PPW back and doing well, what's going on with the Scottish boys, didn't Xavier win the evolution league?

Scott Maverick, Steven Xavier, Kid Fite, Andy Wild & Jamie Feerick should return. Same could be said for Davey Blaze but he got fired... new Scottish names though should be James Scott, Lionheart (ok he was on the first show but still), Red Lightning and Wolfgang

Archived