Fight Club Pro Friday 18 May, Wolverhampton

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Awesome, my biggest issue today is what to do in Wolverhampton between 3pm or so when I get in and 8pm or so when I need to be at the venue.

Please dont tell me Callihan is going to be there ? :(

Throw caution to the wind and travel down this afternoon. As the owner of a beautiful CZW sig, you owe it to yourself to attend this show. DJ Hyde might even buy you a pint.
You win im on my way now :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

The Future MK McKinnan beat Chuck Taylor in 12.24 with a Shining Wizard, crowd goes wild. For more, check my Twitter...

Okey dokey...- Dave Mastiff beat DJ Hyde with a series of lariats in 8:15. Big Bad Dave "cut an absolutely brilliant promo after". Hyde then goes on a bit of a rant, Trent Seven comes out, and FCP vs. CZW Project Mayhem II is set up for the last weekend in October.- Jonathon Gresham/Chris Brookes beat Rockstar Spud/Bobby Barrett and The Hunter Brothers in a 3-way tag match. Spud was counted down with a fast count from guest referee Blue Dragon. Dragon superkicks Spud afterwards, too.- Sami Callihan beat Trent Seven by submission to the Stretch Muffler at 25:49. Gadge describes this as "epic".- MASADA beat Clint Margera by referee stoppage in a Death Match that went 34 minutes. "Insane in places but excessively long".Show's done.

Archived