GBW (Great British Wrestling)

hbkforest

I don't know if anyone has heard about a new promotion based up in Wakefield called GBW?

Anybody know much about them or what their booking policy is or if they are supposed to be an Academy show or a professional show? I can't seem to find much information out about them but some of the workers they are using are very questionable.

Also does anyone know when their next show is going to be?

I don't know if anyone has heard about a new promotion based up in Wakefield called GBW?

Anybody know much about them or what their booking policy is or if they are supposed to be an Academy show or a professional show? I can't seem to find much information out about them but some of the workers they are using are very questionable.

you have not looked very far, try putting GBW in facebook? :p

Doesn't really give much away - although I have now found the date of the next show cheers.....

the guys they book for shows...it must surely be academy shows and not pro shows surely?

Doesn't really give much away - although I have now found the date of the next show cheers.....

the guys they book for shows...it must surely be academy shows and not pro shows surely?

yeh your right I can only see event dates, youtube videos, roster, DVDs, photos etc can see how your struggling? :rolleyes:

so how long you worked for GBW?.....lol

yeh your right I can only see event dates, youtube videos, roster, DVDs, photos etc can see how your struggling? :rolleyes:

so how long you worked for GBW?.....lol

If he does work for GBW, he isn't giving himself any compliments ha.

• Paid Members

Never heard of them until seeking them out on Facebook as fludder suggested, and when I found them the only roster member name I've seen before was on an Adam Bowler show, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

Promotions such as this are why someone needs to bring quality professional wrestling back to West Yorkshire. Too many of these have spawned as carbon copies of already poor outfit

gosh. i wonder who that could be!?! :D

Promotions such as this are why someone needs to bring quality professional wrestling back to West Yorkshire. Too many of these have spawned as carbon copies of already poor outfit

gosh. i wonder who that could be!?! :D
Regardless of what I may or may not be peddling again in the near future, my point still stands. Shit has spawned shit

Archived