Strangest wrestling show/event or moment

wwffan2

I am currently watching WWF Raw 1996 and their is an episode called the Raw Bowl the whole show is full of american football references and has got me wondering in everyone elses viewwhat is the strangest show or moment they have ever seen in wrestling ?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently watching WWF Raw 1996 and their is an episode called the Raw Bowl the whole show is full of american football references and has got me wondering in everyone elses viewwhat is the strangest show or moment they have ever seen in wrestling ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredibly_Strange_Wrestling I remember getting some shows years ago which including brawling out of the building onto a busy road, and a female valet urinating onto a wrestler to revive him when he was knocked out. Did anyone else ever see these tapes?

Why is that strange?

I think it is strange because they are less than three weeks from the Royal Rumble and have wcw beating them and I was wondering why they thought this gimmick would work with the ratings.
Maybe because it was during the football season and they thought it would work to draw American Football fans?

• Paid Members

Live, I'd say it was the PTW show I attended - there was some sort of altercation in the parking lot involving Bull Harley, and Pete Staniforth got on the mic during the main event and started chatting shit about big fat Bull - eventually, MoJo and Tim Strange saved everything, with a danceoff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredibly_Strange_Wrestling

I remember getting some shows years ago which including brawling out of the building onto a busy road, and a female valet urinating onto a wrestler to revive him when he was knocked out. Did anyone else ever see these tapes?

I am going to have find these shows sounds really funny :)

Why is that strange?

I think it is strange because they are less than three weeks from the Royal Rumble and have wcw beating them and I was wondering why they thought this gimmick would work with the ratings.
I'd find it strange if when watching Arsenal vs. Chelsea this weekend they start referencing WWE on commentary so yeah I'd say it was weird! For a wrestling show to start referencing other thing outside their relms!

• Moderators

Why is that strange?

I'd find it strange if when watching Arsenal vs. Chelsea this weekend they start referencing WWE on commentary so yeah I'd say it was weird! For a wrestling show to start referencing other thing outside their relms!
Obviously not a cricket fan then. Brett Lee's resemblance to Chris Jericho has already been discussed at length on ITV4 due to Dean Ayass.

Archived