4FW: Battle Britannia 2012 {TODAY}

4FWpromoter

See, I felt bad that I was going to have to say this show was solid but unspectacular. Good opener, gauntlet was a bit of a dud wrestling wise, but The Saint really looks like a star and should be working all over the country, and he and Dynamo have got a great rivalry going and the steel cage match in October should be great. 4FW Title match was good, aimed for epic but fell short. Still, Sha had his 2010 swagger back showing that the problem with his IPW:UK Title reign is that he isn't the solitary killer heel he was back then and was here tonight. Eddie Ryan is a good prospect for the future, but still needs polish before being seen as the main guy. JD Knight with that haircut had lost a lot of the 'star' aura he held in October, and his match with Mad Dog was passable. Kidd and Gresham had some sublime wrestling on display, especially the determination to retain hold of a wristlock, but the crowd really could care less for WOS rules. Main event was good, went almost 20 minutes, and there were some great interaction between all four men. There were the makings of a great match in there, but it just didn't come together on the night. Still, good match and best match on the card.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems a long time until 27 October.This will mean only three Swindon events in 2012 rather than the usual four a year.Really enjoyed this anyway.Well worth the journey.The Ryan/Samuels match and the main event stood out but all the matches were worthwhile.Looking forward to October already!

I thought it was another quality show from 4FW. Not a bad match on the card and it once again showcased the superb young talent they have on their roster like Ryan, Larusso, Phoenix and Ali. It was great to see Jinsei/Hakushi wrestle live and I'm loving the additions of Spud and Sha Samuels to the roster. It's unfortunate that there will only be one more big Swindon show from 4FW this year but I'm sure it'll be a cracker!

I'm glad people enjoyed it and at the end of the day that's all that matters, just personally felt a bit underwhelmed not from anyone individually just something lacked, though we only have 1 Swindon event left I assure everyone it will be one not to be missed, we will have a brand new staging, production will be upped so the wait will be well worth it, we will be back to 4 Swindon events next year.

Jinsei Shinzaki will definately return to 4FW, he is without a doubt the nicest person we have ever met in this crazy industry and he has welcomed 4FW to Japan at any time for as long as we feel necessary, we will be sending 2 stars this year, news to follow.

Archived