UKFF Battle Rap 2012: Round 2

CuckedByMenry

• Paid Members
No. This isn't fair. What about the eight people who will lose their spots at 8:00 tomorrow? What did they do to deserve getting knocked out?

Their raps just weren't as tight, yo. But you'd be welcome to be my human beatbox in the quarter finals so my entry has a backdrop to it next time out.

His first round effort wasn't the strongest of the losers as it were and in the interest of fairness should go to the highest scoring runner up

It did, brah. And he only went and lost anyway!

otherwise it's a bit fucking rum on whomever was the highest scoring runner up just because someone is acting so desperate to be in a tournament that it's a bit pathetic.

Behave Butch, it was us gayers that campaigned to get him back in, not Richie himself. He accepted the loss with dignity in fairness to him.

Anyway, wasn't he the second highest scoring runner up from round one? Well, with two people (Or was it three?) no showing in round deux, one of them being his previous opponent, I'd say that gives him the nod.

You're all gay for Richie. Some of us have just been a bit quicker out of the closet.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived