CuckedByMenry

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Balls, I guess this is redundant now:

k9anv5.jpg

:(

Nah, just do a swerve and tell him to fuck off, say how you were never going to allow him back in anyway.

That's what a real man would do. The awesome code of spite.

• Paid Members
Balls, I guess this is redundant now:

k9anv5.jpg

:(

Nah, just do a swerve and tell him to fuck off, say how you were never going to allow him back in anyway.

That's what a real man would do. The awesome code of spite.

Reminds me of a wonderful school days sleep over where the regular target for bullying was done a treat.

We had a fifa tournament and all put a fiver in, winner takes the pot. Come the final, he took a 2 - 0 lead into the half only for the lad who's house it was to say "Fuck this, anyone want to get a pizza instead?".

Naturally, we were all agreed, off went the megadrive and the guys chances of pocketing

Richie is just so desperate to participate that it makes me instantly dislike his efforts.

I'd rather see a poll involving all the second round losers to decide who gets through, rather than someone who already a) lost his first round match, and b) wasn't the most popular loser when this came up last round.

Richie is just so desperate to participate that it makes me instantly dislike his efforts.

I'd rather see a poll involving all the second round losers to decide who gets through, rather than someone who already a) lost his first round match, and b) wasn't the most popular loser when this came up last round.

He will be posting his fucking phone number next.

Archived