UKFF Battle Rap 2012: Round 2

CuckedByMenry

• Moderators
Richie is just so desperate to participate that it makes me instantly dislike his efforts.

I'd rather see a poll involving all the second round losers to decide who gets through, rather than someone who already a) lost his first round match, and b) wasn't the most popular loser when this came up last round.

Yeah, that's fair. His first round effort wasn't the strongest of the losers as it were and in the interest of fairness should go to the highest scoring runner up, otherwise it's a bit fucking rum on whomever was the highest scoring runner up just because someone is acting so desperate to be in a tournament that it's a bit pathetic.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Who was the most popular loser?

A Screen Up in round one, but he's already back in. The fairest way would probably be to allow the highest scoring loser in R2 back though because, you know, they actually got to R2 in the first place.

• Paid Members
Richie is just so desperate to participate that it makes me instantly dislike his efforts.

I'd rather see a poll involving all the second round losers to decide who gets through, rather than someone who already a) lost his first round match, and b) wasn't the most popular loser when this came up last round.

Yeah, that's fair. His first round effort wasn't the strongest of the losers as it were and in the interest of fairness should go to the highest scoring runner up, otherwise it's a bit fucking rum on whomever was the highest scoring runner up just because someone is acting so desperate to be in a tournament that it's a bit pathetic.

To be fair, Richie was only knocked out by an illegal rap in the first place.

Anyway, I don't think any of the other contestants are particularly arsed about getting back into the tournament so I don't see the harm in it.

• Paid Members

To be fair, Richie was only knocked out by an illegal rap in the first place.

Not really. In round one there was no length restrictions.

I'm working on a Richie Freebird playground chant. So far I've got

Richie Freebird, he's the man

He lives with his mam in a caravan.

He had bad AIDS and a face like a pan.

Anyone chip in?

• Paid Members

I have to admit, i entered for a bit of a laugh, but am genuinely dissapointed at the thought of being knocked out.

I dont think i've been given enough air time to get my story across, did i tell you all that i was beaten as a child and i only entered because my Grandad's dying wish was for me to enter a forum based rap competition?

Archived